Are you handy with a camera and an editing program? Have you ever made a slick car meet video? Do you love the visuals and sounds of race cars tearing around a track? Tuason Racing is searching for a talented videographer to cover the 2019 season ender at Suzuka Circuit in Japan and it might be you who gets to go on all-expense paid trip to one of the most legendary tracks in motorsport!
Get your portfolio ready, read through the mechanics below, and apply at the link: http://bit.ly/2L7cNBv
Good luck shooters!
Open to all videographers aged 18 years and above, living in NCR, with their own shoot equipment, motoring-related video demo reel, and valid Philippine passport until 2020.
To join, interested participants must:
- Like the Tuason Racing Facebook and Instagram pages.
- Fill out the form at http://bit.ly/2L7cNBv and email their portfolio. Tuason Racing will review the entries and reach out to the selected videographers.
- Three to five contestants will be selected for each of the three legs of the Formula V1 season and must produce a 90-second video of their own concept and execution. The race dates are May 19, July 21, and October 20.
- One winner per race will be selected and Tuason Racing will pick an overall winner from the three finalists. The criteria is 60% – Creativity, 30% – Storytelling, 10% – Technical Execution.
- The winner gets an all-expense paid trip to shoot the Formula V1 race in Suzuka, Japan on December 7-8, 2019.