Tuason Racing and Group of Companies is looking for a competent Public Relations (PR) Specialist to shape and protect our corporate image in ways that promote our Business, Values and Mission. You’ll be responsible for maintaining media relations and collaborating with our Sales/Marketing and Operations teams in promotional activities and events.
We expect to see candidates who can impress us with their Copywriting and Presentation skills. We’ll be on the lookout for experience in Corporate Communications, Project Management and Social Media. Our ideal candidate has a lot of enthusiasm and pleasant personality.
The goal is to maintain positive public awareness of Tuason Racing and its brand.
- Formulate PR Plans and Strategies
- Enhance the company’s voice and presence through online and offline channels
- Manage Media Relations and requests
- Write Press Releases, Captions, Posts and other PR Copy
- Plan and supervise TRS events, Promotional Activities, etc.
- Support the implementation of Promotional Plans
- Present solutions in times of PR crisis
- Lead survey initiatives and analyze public opinion Requirements
- Proven experience as Public Relations Specialist or similar position
- Experience in Project Management and execution of PR Campaigns and/or initiatives
- Experience in Copywriting and Editing
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
- Familiarity with Social Media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Talent in presentation and public speaking
- Excellent in English written and oral communications
- A creative yet practical mind
- BSc/BA in PR, communications, journalism or relevant field
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Letter of interest and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org